Open-Enrolment ProgrammesRegister online for yourself or a colleague
Positive Power and Influence Open-Enrolment Programmes are now available in two formats:
- The Positive Power and Influence: Virtual Learning Programme runs wholly online over 12 x 2-hour sessions.
- The Positive Power and Influence: Blended Learning Programme runs with a combination of 2 x online 2-hour sessions and a 3-day face-to-face workshop.
Both programme formats are designed with the same outcomes and objectives.
Outcomes of the Positive Power and Influence Programme
- You’ll leave with clarity about your strengths as an influencer and know exactly what you can do to develop your impact.
- You’ll understand how personal values and beliefs can get in the way of your ability to influence, and how to overcome these so that you can be effective and authentic.
- You’ll leave with a simple toolkit to help you assess situations, including the needs and motivations of others, so that you can plan how to approach any situation and be agile and resilient, whatever you’re facing.
- You’ll join a community of influencers who will inspire you to stay connected to your learning and support your continued growth.
See below for programme schedules and to make a booking or download the brochure for more information.
Talk to us about running a programme in your organisation.
In-House Programmes can be tailored to meet the objectives of an organisation and its people – they usually take a virtual or a blended learning approach. The programme is extremely flexible and can be run online, at an organisation’s facility or off-site. A virtual programme typically accommodates 12 people and runs with 3, 9 or 12 x 2-hour sessions. A Blended Learning Programme typically accommodates 10-18 people with a group phase of 2 or 3 days.