- Certified Trainer of Positive Power & Influence Programme™
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Experienced Organisation Development and Leadership Development Consultant
- Extensive experience of cross-cultural work with global institutions and organisations in both the commercial and not for profit sectors
- Described as insightful, supportive, tenacious and culturally sensitive by clients and colleagues
I have been an accredited trainer of the Positive Power & Influence Programme since 1995, running programmes in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia for managers and specialists at all levels.
My strengths are in building strong relationships with my clients, taking time to understand them and their context and working alongside them to find the best way forward.
I have worked extensively in the international development sector (UNICEF, UNDP, DFID, IFC, World Bank, World Economic Forum), running programmes and projects across the world. I spent six years living in Singapore, working with international organisations across the Asia Pacific region (Unilever, W L Gore, Exxon Mobil, ABN Amro, Swiss Re, DHL, Nokia, Siemens, Tesco).
I am always curious about how people bring their strengths and talents to the workplace and how organisations go about creating environments that encourage the contribution of this discretionary effort and diversity. I really enjoy working with people to help them identify and own their core strengths, and learn how to apply these with confidence and positive impact.