- Certified Trainer of Positive Power & Influence Programme™
- Accredited Myers-Briggs practitioner
- MSc Occupational Psychology
- Over 25 years experience of facilitating transitions at organisational, team and individual levels
- Driven by a strong desire and commitment to making a positive difference
- Described as perceptive, provocative, authentic, warm and approachable
I believe that organisational success begins with individual effectiveness, and once I’ve helped an organisation refine what it’s trying to achieve, I focus on ensuring that all those involved in the initiative, from design to delivery, are fully engaged. My experience of living in France for 10 years added enormously to my understanding of what people go through when having to work (influence, lead, manage, facilitate, negotiate) across geographical and cultural boundaries, often in a language that is not their own.
Whilst I have lost count of the number of programmes I have run over the last 25 years, my enthusiasm for the Positive Power & Influence programme remains as high as when I first starting facilitating it. Both localised and organisational change initiatives in today’s flatter, more networked, almost virtual, organisations benefit inordinately from people behaving differently.
I work across a broad range of industry sectors – engineering, petrochemical, food & beverages, manufacturing, retail, financial services – both here in the UK and globally. Clients I have worked with over the last two years include Audley Travel, BG Group, EY, First Great Western, FLSmidth, Lloyds Banking Group, Rolls Royce, Sainsbury’s, Specsavers & UBS.